Maha Sadhana Retreat from 01 to 13 March in 2020
Our Maha Sadhana retreat is scheduled from 01 to 13 March 2020. The Venue is Yoga Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India.
It is a 12-days Meditation Retreat with a 7-days Mauna (complete silence). It is mainly a meditation retreat but also supportive practices such as Asanas, Pranayamas, and Satsanaga are included. The main method of meditation is Mantra Japa. The Mantra will be given by the main Acharya ji.
The mantras are divine and powerful syllables. In this Retreat, the ultimate Mantra will be given which belongs to God. By doing Mantra Japa, one invokes the grace of ultimate God within the heart. By this practice, the impurity of mind is destroyed, and inner light is awakened.
The ultimate goal of this Meditation is self realization and God realization. By discovering the self, the practitioner discovers true Love, Joy, Peace, and Freedom. In order to know the self and ultimate Reality, the mind should be pure and under control. Mind has to be dissolved in the self.
In meditation, we do not follow the mind, but we direct the mind towards the object of meditation. Gradually, the self becomes more powerful than the mind.
As we start practicing this Meditation, our mind remains with the object of Meditation. Whatever thoughts, memories, past impressions, or emotions appear in mind, we observe them objectively to let them be and let them go, instead of reacting towards them.
This is the way to be more aware, objective, relaxed and peaceful.
Meditation takes us to the deeper layer of ourselves. In that depth, there is light and love.
- Date: 01 -13 March 2020
- Fees: US$ 800
- Fees include: Lodging- A choice of a Non-A/C single room or Non-A/C double shared room in the Ashram, (Extra payment for A/C Room), 3 times ashram meals
- Venue: Yoga Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India
- Contact: For enquiry and registration, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fees Policy
1. Submission of Application and course fee payment has to be made 2-weeks in advance of the course start date.
2. In case of cancellation before the commencement of the course, the original payment less an administration fee will be refunded.
3. For a no show, no refund will be issued.
4. Once the course starts, if a student decides to leave within 3 days, 50% of the original payment and less an administration fee will be refunded. After 5 days, no refund will be issued.
5. If a student stays extra nights than the course dates he or she has to pay the accommodation charges separately as per nights.
6. In case of an emergency, refund policy will be applied differently at a time.